Here are a few pictures of the girls celebrating their birthday. We celebrated a couple days early because Brian had work off (Sunday). My mom and the girl's birthday are only 3 days apart and since we always celebrate with family, they get to share their birthday with grandma. They wanted tacos for their birthday, so that was our Sunday lunch. They received a fun package in the mail from grandparents in Idaho--clothes, princess posters to color, glitter glue, markers, crayons, and Hannah Montana folders. They also got a card and money from Great-Grandma in Utah, more coloring fun and hot cheetos from my parents, and a milky way from cousins (MMM!). Their own mom was a slacker and only had a yo-yo for them to open (which they really wanted). I told them I'd take them shopping one of these days to let them pick something out because they're becoming that age where it's hard to know what they want.

Fun times!!



This is the only picture I have of gifts because I made them wait until their actual birthday to open the others and I guess I forgot to pull the camera out. Bummer!

Thanks everyone who sent birthday wishes/gifts and for those who came to celebrate and make their day special! It is amazing 7 years has gone by. How fun it has been raising twins (something I dreamed about since I was a little girl). As crazy as it sounds, if it were to happen again I'd be just as excited. I love you, Whitney and Marissa!
3 comments:
wow can you believe how fast they are growing up??? just another year before baptism-crazy!! Happy Birthday girls!! And grandma is looking quite young in those photos IMO.
I never noticed before but your and Mom's wall color is very similar. Cute pics of the girls.
Wow, 7 years! Time really does fly.
I remember the card you gave me when Alexandra was born. You wrote in it to cherish every minute because it goes way too fast. :)
Your girls were only 4 months old then, but you could already tell how quickly they would grow. Anyways, your words have always stuck with me and I am trying my hardest to follow them :)
Happy birthday to your beautiful twin girls!
Post a Comment