Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Salisbury Family Reunion

I'm nearly a month behind posting about my family reunion, but with nearly 2,000 pictures to sort through I found it a little overwhelming. I was able to have all my siblings home together for about 9 days. We had a houseful of 45 people (25 of them grandkids ages 1-13). We always manage to have way too much fun together.
Digging the firepit. It was a lot more work than they thought.
Smores around the campfire! Uncle Sterling

Kaden

Carson

Grandma & a portion of the grandkids

Whitney with cousin Cameron. Whitney loved the babies. She voluntarily toted them around with her.

4th of July Parade
The parents/grandparents to all these kids.




Boating after the Parade


The kids had fun climbing the hill of sand!


Slip N Slide into the river

Aunt Ariana with Hunter, Kyla, & Marissa

Eating pizza while waiting for fireworks to start!

Many more pictures to come!

1 comment:

David and Kira said...

So fun! I can't believe how good your mom looks after having so many kids!! Looks like a blast and a lot of memories to remember!!