Her first experience eating rice cereal and she downed it like a champ!
Here's a picture of my new hair color that I had done a month and a half ago. And I must say, I'm back on steroids, so the chipmunk cheeks won't be going away anytime soon.

For some reason she sleeps so peaceful on this pillow right next to her momma! She does however, start in her own bed, and ends up in ours if she awakens during the night.
Sporting her new outfit from grandma. Thank you Grandma Dawn!
Sitting on her own. She falls over if she gets leaning too far either way, but shouldn't be long before she has it mastered.
Ready for an afternoon walk. It was beautiful jacket weather out, so we took advantage of it. She loves being outside.
Whitney has learned to land on her feet after doing a flip!
TA DA!
No fun being sick!! It's 9 am (yesterday) and she's still asleep! (A trip to the doctor this afternoon confirmed my suspicions of strep. Poor girls have been miserable for 3 days.)
I told her to go back to bed because she just wasn't feeling well and apparently she was too tired to make it to her bed, so the floor was good enough.
My little cheeseball!
Here's a picture of my new hair color that I had done a month and a half ago. And I must say, I'm back on steroids, so the chipmunk cheeks won't be going away anytime soon.
For some reason she sleeps so peaceful on this pillow right next to her momma! She does however, start in her own bed, and ends up in ours if she awakens during the night.
Sporting her new outfit from grandma. Thank you Grandma Dawn!
Sitting on her own. She falls over if she gets leaning too far either way, but shouldn't be long before she has it mastered.
Ready for an afternoon walk. It was beautiful jacket weather out, so we took advantage of it. She loves being outside.
Whitney has learned to land on her feet after doing a flip!
TA DA!
No fun being sick!! It's 9 am (yesterday) and she's still asleep! (A trip to the doctor this afternoon confirmed my suspicions of strep. Poor girls have been miserable for 3 days.)
I told her to go back to bed because she just wasn't feeling well and apparently she was too tired to make it to her bed, so the floor was good enough.
My little cheeseball!


3 comments:
JEN,
I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU ARE ON THOSE NASTY STEROIDS AND YOU ARE FAR FROM HAVING CHIPMUNK CHEEKS. HOW MANY MILLIGRAMS ARE YOU ON?(JUST CURIOUS) I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING. TIME GOES SO FAST. I HOPE THINGS ARE WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
KARA
That stinks about the strep, hopefully the abx kick in quick! I have decided my boys are just slow because Kyla sat up way early and the boys just take their sweet time, could it be that the are twice as big as Kyla was:)? That is great about Bailey though before you know it she will be crawling and getting into everything. I can't believe it has been almost 6 months, CRAZY!
Your kids are the cutest--even with strep. Can hardly believe Bailey's eating rice cereal & sitting! Wow!!! Love you & think of you often! :)
Post a Comment