Thursday, January 24, 2008
Frustrated to the Max!
So I spent 2 1/2 hours on this last night trying to figure this blogging stuff out and just wasn't getting it. So I deleted the blog and am trying to start fresh on a new one. My only problem is I can still pull up the old blog. How do I get it off? Apparently this isn't too hard to figure out because everyone does it, but it looks like I need to just stick to being a mommy. At this point that's a bit easier. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hurray for your new blog! I have to admit....I have become a bit of an addict when it comes to blogging lately. You'll get the hang of it soon..no worries!
Hallelujah!! You did it:) Now if you keep up with it, you won't have to start over again.
Jennifer! Okay so I went blog surfing today and found all sorts of good things. Sadly I got to your blog through Michael Andelin's (that part of life was fun huh) and then through Chad and Jande's. Anywho! Hello! Looks like you are doing well with all your cute kids!! Have a great day! Take care!
Ashley
So i am still trying to figure out how ashley found your blog before I even knew you had one..anywhow..i found jandes and that's how i came to find yours..and i found jandes through amber's and amber's through shanae and well anyway it's like private investigating through other peoples' blog links to find a friends blog that you should have known about all along..anyway you will get used to the blogging thing..it took me a while and asking ashley a bunch of questions.
Post a Comment