Thursday, January 31, 2008

Marissa's Moment to Shine

Marissa wanted to cheerlead in the little girls cheer thing they do during the High School boys basketball half-time, so me being the nice mother that I am allowed her to do so. I was always the one the cheerleaders were cheering for so I'm not used to this type of thing. My cousin, who is a cheerleader, is in the picture with her and was able to help with Marissa's age group. I was actually very shocked she went out and actually did it in such a big crowd, which is typically out of her comfort zone. But anyhow, she loved getting out there and shaking her hips (where did she learn that). When I figure out how to post the video you can see for yourself. Whitney didn't want to cheer, but was so excited to watch Marissa perform. She informed me after it was over that she wanted to do it next year. We'll see??
All 3 girlies!

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

i loved the video....apparently Marissa wants to stand out and not follow the crowd! This was adorable...definately something to treasure. Marissa wil love watching this when she is older.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

So cute!!:) We almost put Lexi in cheer but she decided she wanted to stay in dance! She does a great job on the video! Way cute!

Anonymous said...

Like usual my internet is too slow to watch videos but I bet she was cute. Especially her little volumptious booty.