#1 Ten Years Ago: I was a Junior in High School, living a fun, happy life.
#2 Five Things On My To-Do List: go to Tri-Cities; pack for a fun, much needed get-away with my husband (pictures & details to come); clean my house; pay bills; pack my kids' bags for their stay with grandma & grandpa.
#3 Snacks I Enjoy: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Did I mention chocolate??
#4 Three Bad Habits: not making my bed everyday even though I like a nicely, made bed; snacking on junk, which explains why I can't loose any weight; raising my voice at my children wondering if their ears are real or just painted on.
#5 If I Suddenly Became A Billionaire: I would buy anything I wanted without feeling guilty.
#6 Places I've Lived: B.C. WA, Rexburg ID, Kennewick WA, Boring, I know!
#7 Jobs I've Had: Farm girl, telemarketer (yes, the people I dislike--I was a poor college student), Sam's Club Associate, Wal-mart Associate (yes, even experienced being a door greeter--Oh, the shame I felt--what can I say there's no Sam's Club in Tri-Cities so the transfer was to Wally World), and my favorite being a Mother & Wife
#8 Things People Don't Know About Me: When I was younger I would always pray that I would someday have twins because I absolutely adored babies and always thought it would be so fun to have twins. May be coincidence, but my first pregnancy was TWINS!; I love gardening & working in my yard; I always wanted to become a Nurse, but my husband did instead.; I apparently don't have too many fun secrets about myself (that I can think of anyways)
Now it's my turn, I tag Jande, Emily, and Vandy
Salisbury Family Pictures 2018
8 years ago


4 comments:
Secret get away??? I am so jealous...I need one of those!
That is so cool that you prayed for twins. Ask and ye shall receive.....
hey thanks, appreciate it!! Have fun on your trip, if only i could have talked my hubby into such a vacation instead of a PICK-UP.
Okay ya skinny miss, your'e not boring-there i said it. Have a fun trip-can't wait to hear about it.
Aren't you lucky to GET AWAY! I'm guessing that you are back though?! Post pics and tell us ALL about it. Some of us can't get away and can only imagine from other people's stories! LAME!!!
Post a Comment