Monday, March 10, 2008

Caribbean Babes!

Alright, I have to stop blogging because I can't neglect my boys any longer. I'll post more pictures hopefully later tonight when they're all in bed. The ones I have posted are backwards in order, so sorry.
Beach fun!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Ship--You really can't understand the size of the ship until you are there in person and see inside. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's incredible. This particular ship had 15 levels. It held 5,020 passengers including the crew members. (1,200 crewmembers from 65 countries--their accents were so much fun. We tryed coming home with one, but weren't able to.)
Our first stop to the Isand Haiti (Labadee). This is Royal Caribbean's private island. We were just beach bums for the day and layed out and went snorkeling, which we'd never done before except for in a swimming pool. It was so much fun.
Me sitting on the stage of the theater where we went every night to different shows and entertainment they had. This room seated around 1,400 people. The shows and entertainment they had was amazing. There wasn't one that we weren't impressed with. Brian, isn't much for singing and dancing performances, but even he was impressed and enjoyed himself as much as I who loves that kind of thing. And we had a great cruise director who was amazingly funny and put on a few comedian shows/gameshows himself. Great enterainment.
This was our first formal dinner night. You can't tell in the picture because the background didn't turn out, but the dining room was beautiful. There were 3 open levels and it was immaculant.
Brian trying out the rock climbing wall. A lot of endurance, but he did make it to the top.
A little miniature golfing on the boat with the other couple we went with, Hannah & Jake.
Brian and I outside our stateroom 8284. It was very nice. We got a room that had a balcony. A little extra money, but totally recommend it. It was nice to open our door and sit outside and listen to the ocean. It really was amazing.

7 comments:

David and Kira said...

Hey jen (or should I say hottie!) Wow what a fun trip!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough exclamation marks! I am so glad you were able to go on a cruise! And to go with friends makes it even funner! Tell Hannah I said hi! She needs to start a blog.

5dollarFanatic said...

Looks like so much fun-I can't wait to go on one myself someday. How much fun that you went with Hannah too!!

Ashley Harris said...

Awww look how cute you are! Looks like you had a fab time! I am soooo not brave enough to go on a cruise, something about bottomless depths of ocean, yeah no. I think I will stick to the mainland. Have a great day!

Jenks Family said...

jennifer, it looks like so much fun. next time garrett and i will have to go with you two, that would be a blast.jilayne

Lisa Christine said...

How wonderful!! you totally have me craving sunshine and warm weather! I am glad that you and Brian got to go on this getaway!

Anonymous said...

Okay, i am jealous. I am still mad you didn't wait for us to go with you. That was probable smart though because by time we will get to go you will be ready to go again. Looks like so much fun.

Enriquez Family said...

Yeah Kira said it! Hottie! Its still like winter and you have a beach body. Im jealous... anyways, thats awesome you went to haiti. I want to go there so bad and rent a little hut in the middle of the water. ahh so fun fun!