This is complete torture. Yesterday, I ate this vegetable soup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And other than that I had 2 oranges, 2 glasses of skim milk, and gagged down a cup of applesauce. I was starving completely all day. I did feel full after eating the bowl of soup, but just wasn't satisfied. It needed crackers or a roll to go with it. And then the fullness just didn't last long enough. I'm dying. I didn't even want to get up this morning to think another bowl of soup was on the menu for BREAKFAST! UUGGHH!! So today's menu consists of soup, soup, soup, and only raw or cooked vegetables and more soup. I can't even dip my brocolli in ranch?? How awful is that!! If I don't see results by tomorrow evening I think I might have to break down and eat a piece of chocolate because by the end of day 3, which is tomorrow evening, I should have lost 5-7 pounds. We'll see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment