I've had a friend call and tell me the only request she has for me is to post new things. Not only do I have my own list of things to do, but that of my friends' as well. She likes to get on at night to look at blogs and mine hasn't been added to for a long time. I'm sorry--but I'm still trying to figure out when everyone has time to do this. During the day I have a million things to do especially now that I have a yard to take care of more frequently and a garden to tend to. At night I'm too tired. And it doesn't help that our computer is amazingly slow. I guess I just really have a hard time sitting when I have so much to do. My husband even notices on his days off, that for the most part I don't ever sit throughout the day. It just drives me crazy. I know I need to slow down and smell the roses sometimes, but it's very hard for me. So, I'll try to do better and post some more things in the near future. But for now here is why my husband will be picking up overtime shifts.

And is also the reason the thought of even buying a home in the near future won't be happening. The day it was delivered and my husband volunteered his new truck to be taken out into a field to help my dad and had to be driven through a mud puddle to get there. I know that's what the thing is for, but not the day you get it. After spending a pretty penny for it, I'd rather keep it looking that way. But it is fun, I can't deny that.
8 comments:
WAY Nice! Why do cars have to cost so much? argh... I hate it! But I love them!
Love it!! Can't wait for Chad to go hunting in it with him, since he won't be taking his:) With the way gas prices are they will be walking if I have anything to do with it. I say they take the blue car way better gas mileage.
Kyle's first order of business any time we have a new vehicle is to test it out in the canyon "to make sure the four wheel drive works properly," so I can sympathize.:) Oh, and try taking a really boring science class with a ridiculously heavy work load. That's what inspires me to blog.....it's how I put off my homework for a little longer. Which is why you'll notice that all of my comments are in the wee hours of the morning when I'm supposed to be finishing my horrid assignments.:)
wouldn't it be nice to have all the money!Dodge is still better!glad that you decided to man up and get a real vehicle. How's the headbands going by the way. I just got more ribbon again yesterday and thought about jen. Hope all is well and i think that you need to take a road trip and break in the new truck and bring it to idaho.
i want to know when it is our turn to get the new car. jilayne
Much more manly than the van Brian!! Congrats...it is a sweet looking pickup.
Nice truck! Doesn't Jande's husband have one just like it?! We're thinking of trading in our Expedition for one....I would much rather drive a truck! And you have to tell me how you made those headbands for the girls....way too cute and I would love to make some! So email me
pink4pigtails@hotmail.com
wow.....lucky Brian! What did you get??
Post a Comment