The kids posing for a picture before our walk down a canal bank near our house.


Whitney was the designated stroller pusher even though Carson didn't want to be in it. He was wanting to throw rocks the whole time.

You'll notice that Carson isn't in his stroller in most the pictures. Why we brought it along I'm not sure. He started out in it. But he thought he needed to be as big as the rest of the kids I guess. The next couple of pictures is the results of running a little too fast. He face planted and scrapped his knee. He was so sad if you can't tell. The funny thing about it was he only cryed long enough to get lots of loves and then was right back to running.
He was covering his owie because he didn't want me to look or touch.
Mom, Marissa, and Carson--Whitney was our photographer
Marissa and Kaden held hands most the walk except for when they were all throwing rocks into the canal. It was really sweet!! I'll take that over the arguing, which seems to happen a lot around our house.

Throwing Rocks in the Canal! Country Fun!

Whitney was the designated stroller pusher even though Carson didn't want to be in it. He was wanting to throw rocks the whole time.
You'll notice that Carson isn't in his stroller in most the pictures. Why we brought it along I'm not sure. He started out in it. But he thought he needed to be as big as the rest of the kids I guess. The next couple of pictures is the results of running a little too fast. He face planted and scrapped his knee. He was so sad if you can't tell. The funny thing about it was he only cryed long enough to get lots of loves and then was right back to running.
He was covering his owie because he didn't want me to look or touch.
Mom, Marissa, and Carson--Whitney was our photographer
Marissa and Kaden held hands most the walk except for when they were all throwing rocks into the canal. It was really sweet!! I'll take that over the arguing, which seems to happen a lot around our house.
Throwing Rocks in the Canal! Country Fun!


2 comments:
good times in the country. Next you ought to teach them how to make boats with those milk weed things.
So fun! We would always ride our bikes to the canal and throw rocks when I was a kid. Something my boys have never experienced though- we'll have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment