For months my husband has been talking about getting chickens. Well, he has finally followed through with all the talk and has nearly finished his chicken coop, which looks more like a storage shed, and the chicks are supposed to arrive the 28th. My brother-in-law Chad was so kind to come and help him out for a day. For over the past month, the days he's home, he's spent most of his time out working on it. Even into the dark hours. I think he enjoys being out of the house so he doesn't have to help me out. Oh, well, I've seemed to survived just fine, even though I've felt completely miserable. Anyhow, these pictures are only a few hours into the project. I'll post recent pictures when I take some more. He has done a great job!

4 comments:
Looks great Brian, enjoy the eggs.
That is so funny, you know what my husband want's chickens too!! We just can't have them yet until we build our new house because the covenants here don't let you have them! And the girls are so excited to get some!! Yay for you!
That's really funny! How long has he wanted chickens?
Well, at least you'll have a premium coop, even if you don't get the help you want inside, right? My sister's family has chickens and her kids love it...they are responsible for taking care of the chickens and collecting the eggs.
Post a Comment