Saturday, March 7, 2009

For Grandpa Chuck & Grandma Dawn

dear grandpa and grandma

I love you! I miss you. do you miss me? can we stay for a week? my mom is having a baby. can we stay for christmas? love, Marissa

Dear Grandpa and Grandma-- I like your house. I miss you. do you miss me? I love you. I know you love me. my mom is having a baby in September. love, Whitney

helo grangdpo and grandmo (Hello Grandpa and Grandma) i love you! Kaden

Just wanted to let you know we're Thinking of You! We love you!

12 comments:

Jenks Family said...

congrats jennifer, I knew it was going to be sometime soon. Brian could not say No anymore.

David and Kira said...

yeah!! Congratulations, Jenn!! I figured you would be announcing sometime soon. I knew you wanted another baby!!

5dollarFanatic said...

Yeah-I am so happy for you!! Breaking the even number for number 5!!

BriAnne said...

YAHOO!! That's great! I totally missed that.....or something. How are you feeling? If you need any help with the kids, just holler. I'd be happy to take them for you. Besides, Hunter and Tanner aren't seeming to be too fond of each other lately, so some new playmates would be fine with them.:)

ellsworth family said...

Congrats!!! Maybe you will get those twins you want again. ;)

Anonymous said...

very sneaky!

Shaun&jennifer said...

Maybe it'll be twins:) Congrats and good luck, I don't know how you are such a good mom to the four you have, I feel like I'm drowning is yelling matches half the time and I only have three.

Unknown said...

still waiting for those pics of those studs building the chicken shed? or do you have those framed in the fam. room?

Jackie said...

Yeah! Congrats! So maybe that Willow Tree figure was for a reason?

Ashley Harris said...

How exciting for you! You are seriously brave. Congratulations to you all the same!

Blake and Tristan said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. That is so awesome. I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy and that it goes by fast for you. Congrats.

The Price Family said...

Congrats! Hope you get feeling better soon.