Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ouch!

The other day Carson was playing at my mom's and she brought him home looking like this. He had touched their pellet stove and burnt his hand. For the rest of the day he had to wear a bag of ice on his hand. He wouldn't let me take it off. Finally, after several hours, I convinced him to let me put some burn medicine on it and a band aid. That seemed to be o.k.

The other kids were drinking hot spiced cider so he needed some also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid! What has this little boy not been into! The popcorn incident cracks me up (but I wasn't the one that had to clean it:)). You have a very busy boy on your hands.

Jackie said...

Poor boy! And I just have to say, I love the music you have added. I just left your screen up while I was checking everyone else's blogs so I could keep listening. Some of the songs totally remind me of our days living together- I love it!