Carson was enjoying a bag of popcorn while watching a movie in my room. I admit I was snuggled up with him. I had a drink of water for the two of us sitting on the night stand. I got up to answer my phone and when I returned I had found him with parmesan cheese and he had dumped it ALL into my glass of water and was dipping his popcorn in it. What do you do?? Get the camera, I guess!!
I then moved it all to the kitchen and as I was removing these pictures from my memory card to the computer he comes to me pointing from the direction he came, while muttering some sounds (poor kid just can't seem to make out a lot of words), I go to the kitchen to find he had tryed pouring the whole glass of water/parmesan cheese into the empty popcorn bag (which unfortunately was sitting on the table rather than in the garbage). Part of it had made it into the bag while the rest was pouring over the side of the table. I think I'll spend the rest of the day right by his side!
Salisbury Family Pictures 2018
8 years ago


3 comments:
Oh, how can a child be so naughty and sweet at the same time?? You are a good mommy!
We've had an experience kind of like that, but with peanut butter all over the house and it was Sunday just before Church. We didn't make it that day....like you we had to take pictures:)
What a yummy snack! Maybe he will be good in the kitchen in years to come!!
Post a Comment