Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Pictures

The kids have been over to my parents house to go hot tubbing a few times. Carson wasn't too sure of it at first, which totally surprised me because we couldn't keep him out of the water last summer. He soon learned to love it, but didn't venture away from the side. They had fun playing with their cousins, Kenzie and Landon.


Hot chocolate on a cold, brisk morning. Don't you love the bed hair and chocolate mustache.



The boys were enjoying wrestling with dad the other day. Kaden had to go get his Power Ranger masks. I guess it makes him tougher. Although I didn't capture a picture of him with it on. I'm a bit worried though after the wrestling match that Carson is going to end up being a bit (or a lot) tougher than Kaden, even with his mask on. I think Kaden was in tears more than Carson. Kaden usually ends up just running from Carson to avoid getting beat up on.




Don't you just love his chubby toosh in underwear. If only I could get him to inform me that he has to pee before he starts going in his underwear.

Carson likes me to draw pictures for him so I had drawn stick figures of him and I, but left off the shoes so he added them, ALL BY HIMSELF!

He was quite proud of himself! As was I!

Marissa did the little cheer clinic again this year. Whitney again chose not to and I wasn't going to force her by any means. Marissa loved, loved, loved every minute of it. I don't think she took her eyes off the big cheerleader that she was following. There was a part in the song (Girls Just Want To Have Fun), that the cheerleaders told them to go crazy and do whatever they wanted. She was way excited about that. My photographer didn't really get her face straight on, but oh, well. Hopefully my sister got some better ones.

Ready...

Hit it!

Catching some air!

More air, but this time we get her smile!

She was also thrilled about being able to hold this girl up! By the end though I think she was getting tired.

Whitney got her hair cut. Aunt Lindsay did it for her. She wanted to go shorter like her friend, Madalyn's (which is super cute), but I didn't know how it would look on her so I told her we'd start out going this short. Her poor hair is just so thin, and it seems to look less stragley when it's shorter.

We had a long day on Sunday and Carson didn't get his nap like he usually does. Brian had taken him home from being at my parent's house for my brother, Joseph's Birthday party and he really wanted popcorn, but only got 1 bite before he was gone.
He will be your best friend Grandpa when we come to visit. By 10 a.m. he's usually asking for popcorn. Maybe I'll be able to hold him off until you get home from work so you can enjoy it together.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Your pics of your precious family are sooo sweet! I love to see them. They are growing so much! I hope you are feeling better. You are in our thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Those were all fun pictures. I think with the air Marissa was getting she should get rid of those pom-pom's and put a basketball in her hand:) She looked cute and I am sure did a great job.