Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Whitney and Marissa's birthday. I can't believe it's been 7 years since I had these little girls. I love this picture. Marissa had to stay in the NICU for a couple days because her sugar was low. It made me sad having the girls apart so I asked the NICU nurses if Whitney could come lay next to Marissa. They said, absolutely, so they wrapped them in blankets and they took a nap together.
(This is a scanned picture, so the quality is a little unclear. We didn't have digital back in the day.)


Now, they aren't so little.

I will post more pictures later of their birthday. But for now I have to run!

4 comments:

priestley said...

Happy Birthday Marissa and Whitney. I remember being at Downata with Grandma Dawn while she awaited your arrival. You are growing up so fast and are very pretty girls.
Kara, Greg, Shelbie, Hunter, and Tanner.

Karin said...

Happy Birthdays Ladies!!! How grown up you are!! Jen--can it be possible that it has been seven years?!?!?! Wow! You are amazingly blessed!

Kelsey Sue said...

Happy belated birthday Whitney and Marissa! I miss you girls very much! I will be home soon enough to play!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture. Sorry we missed their birthday! I can't believe they are already 7. I can't believe you are old enough to have a 7 year old:)