I was talking to Jande a few years ago about how I think Whitney looks like you did when you were a kid and Marissa looks like you as you are now-especially true with the new haircut on her.
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
4 comments:
Super Cute.
I was talking to Jande a few years ago about how I think Whitney looks like you did when you were a kid and Marissa looks like you as you are now-especially true with the new haircut on her.
SO CUTE!!
I love their hair!! Kenzie has been buggin me to get her hair cut, seeing this maybe I will give in!!
Post a Comment