Bailey with Great-Grandma.
Loving her bath. As soon as she hears the water running, her little legs start kicking before I even put her in.
Getting so Big!
This is the day Bailey rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time. We were hanging out at my moms and I told my mom I needed to put her on her tummy more often so she'd learn to roll over. (We'd never know if she could roll because she's either being held or sleeping) So we put her on her tummy and she rolled over, again and again.
All the boys were out hunting on New Year's Day, except my brother Garrett. He opted to stay home and pull the kids on the 4-wheeler. He's 14 and he'd rather play with the kids. He'll make a great dad one day! He was out most the morning with them, and again later that afternoon.
Whitney and Marissa
Hunter and Carson
Whitney, Hunter, Carson
4 Month Stats
Weight: 16 lbs. 5 oz. (90th percentile)
Length: 26 1/2 in. (off the chart)
Notice she's facing the toys in this picture.
It wasn't 5 minutes and she'd wiggled her way facing this direction!
Loving her bath. As soon as she hears the water running, her little legs start kicking before I even put her in.
Getting so Big!
This is the day Bailey rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time. We were hanging out at my moms and I told my mom I needed to put her on her tummy more often so she'd learn to roll over. (We'd never know if she could roll because she's either being held or sleeping) So we put her on her tummy and she rolled over, again and again.
All the boys were out hunting on New Year's Day, except my brother Garrett. He opted to stay home and pull the kids on the 4-wheeler. He's 14 and he'd rather play with the kids. He'll make a great dad one day! He was out most the morning with them, and again later that afternoon.
Whitney and Marissa
Hunter and Carson
Whitney, Hunter, Carson
4 Month Stats
Weight: 16 lbs. 5 oz. (90th percentile)
Length: 26 1/2 in. (off the chart)
Notice she's facing the toys in this picture.
It wasn't 5 minutes and she'd wiggled her way facing this direction!


1 comment:
I guess I need to get Brayden on his tummy because he isn't near this point. He hates his tummy!!
Post a Comment