Christmas Eve--New Pajamas and Robes
CHRISTMAS DAY
The kids and their gifts. I didn't capture with the camera their favorite gift, I guess. Brian's parents gave us a Wii and we've had way too much fun with it. THANK YOU, grandpa and grandma!!! Brian and I got them games and more controllers to go with it. Brian surprised me with the Wii Fit (not sure what that's suppose to imply). Anyhow, we've had way too much fun over the holidays, going to party's, eating way too much, and hanging out with family.





Carson loves his Panda Alive.
CHRISTMAS DAY
The kids and their gifts. I didn't capture with the camera their favorite gift, I guess. Brian's parents gave us a Wii and we've had way too much fun with it. THANK YOU, grandpa and grandma!!! Brian and I got them games and more controllers to go with it. Brian surprised me with the Wii Fit (not sure what that's suppose to imply). Anyhow, we've had way too much fun over the holidays, going to party's, eating way too much, and hanging out with family.
Carson loves his Panda Alive.


1 comment:
Cute pics of the kids. Looks like Santa found you all!
Post a Comment