The kids woke up and were excited to see snow on the ground. Not a lot, but we'll take what we can. Marissa and Carson immediately dressed to go out and play in it! The other two are content just seeing it on the ground, I guess.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am content just looking at it too:) My poor kids have a boring mom!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
1 comment:
I am content just looking at it too:) My poor kids have a boring mom!
Post a Comment