Waiting for everyone to get quiet, so family on the phones can hear.

I think this is the moment she sees where she'll be going, and gets a little teary eyed while reading. She was shaking!
Needed a little assistance from my brother to pronounce Fortaleza. Wanted to say it right.
Congratulations Ariana! We're so excited for you!
I think this is the moment she sees where she'll be going, and gets a little teary eyed while reading. She was shaking!
Needed a little assistance from my brother to pronounce Fortaleza. Wanted to say it right.
Congratulations Ariana! We're so excited for you!


3 comments:
Congrats Ariana! That is so exciting!!!
Congrats Ariana! That is so exciting!!!
Thats so exiting. I remember when she said that she was going to go on a mission. She is so sweet and will be such a great missionary:)
Congrats Ariana!
Post a Comment