Tuesday, December 15, 2009

JOY

This little girl has brought so much JOY into our family. She is an absolute delight and is such a good, happy baby. I can honestly say having another child has been easy this go around. I can't believe she's nearly 3 1/2 months already. She loves to talk (a lot), smile, giggle (on occasion), and the last couple weeks has started to drool and grab for things. Her hair all of sudden has decided to grow and often times likes to stand straight up on the top. Have I also mentioned she takes 2 long naps during the day and sleeps through the night, most nights. I should actually say until about 4:30 or 5:00. But I feed her and she goes back to sleep until 8:00 or 9:00. She has the most contagious smile! We love our 'lil Bailey!

2 comments:

Karin said...

What a cutie!!! Glad you have a super sweet blessing!! Heaven knows you needed some joy right now! Isn't Heavenly Father amazing?

Meredith Salisbury said...

She is the cutest baby ever! I just want to kiss her. I remember when Kamryn was that age I felt like she was my best friend. So sweet.