The kids were always begging me to let them run through the sprinklers, but it's been so unusually cold, I kept saying, "no it's too cold." Well, I got sick of the asking and finally let them. They didn't seem to care, although they didn't last too long!
The kids found a salamander.

CuTiE pIe!

Brian took the 3 oldest kids and my brother, Joseph fishing the end of April to Tucannon with Garrett and Jilayne's Family. When Carson woke up, he asked where dad and all the kids were. I hesitated to tell him, but went ahead and informed him where they had gone. He was devastated! He started crying, and told me he was sad they didn't wait for him and that he wanted to go! I felt so bad! It was pretty cold, so it was probably a good thing he stayed home this time.

Everyone with their fish!
Loves, loves, loves the bath!
Family Fishing Day at Columbia Park
Carson was thrilled to get to go fishing this time!
More baby chicks waiting for their new owner to come get them! Carson was taking good care of them.
Bailey trys pulling up to her knees.
Whitney and Marissa's live baby doll!
Mother's Day Gifts
A card from Brian and the kids with a manicure and pedicure gift card.
I love the things the kids make at school. I love being a "Mom!"


You can't really see it, but they found a frog in the garden. Not sure what Carson's look is for.

I asked Marissa if she would feed Bailey her bottle while I got the boys to bed. Looks like she fell asleep and Bailey put herself to sleep. She wasn't even in her pajamas yet!
Double ear infection (a first for her), and 2 teeth breaking through=a lot of sadness and mommy time. (Since this photo, 4 other teeth have popped through--She now has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom!)
This girl is now 9 months and still doesn't crawl. She manages to get to things by: moving backwards; getting on all fours and extending forward in a long stretch; rotating on all fours; back to sitting on her buns; basically every way, but forwards. She's so close, but just doesn't get it.
Carson loves tools and is always wanting to pound nails. So Brian got him a container of nails and a piece of firewood that he could pound nails into. It hadn't been a minute and he comes in the house crying, telling us he had got his finger with the hammer. After a quick kiss and a hug, he was back out there. It was so cute seeing him out the window, having the time of his life.

Getting it started...
Then pound away!! This seriously entertained him for at least 45 minutes. He had that piece of wood full of nails!
And somewhere in the middle of all this, Brian and I went on date to celebrate our 9th anniversary!
The kids found a salamander.
CuTiE pIe!
Brian took the 3 oldest kids and my brother, Joseph fishing the end of April to Tucannon with Garrett and Jilayne's Family. When Carson woke up, he asked where dad and all the kids were. I hesitated to tell him, but went ahead and informed him where they had gone. He was devastated! He started crying, and told me he was sad they didn't wait for him and that he wanted to go! I felt so bad! It was pretty cold, so it was probably a good thing he stayed home this time.
Everyone with their fish!
Loves, loves, loves the bath!
Family Fishing Day at Columbia Park
Carson was thrilled to get to go fishing this time!
More baby chicks waiting for their new owner to come get them! Carson was taking good care of them.
Bailey trys pulling up to her knees.
Whitney and Marissa's live baby doll!
Mother's Day Gifts
A card from Brian and the kids with a manicure and pedicure gift card.
I love the things the kids make at school. I love being a "Mom!"



You can't really see it, but they found a frog in the garden. Not sure what Carson's look is for.
I asked Marissa if she would feed Bailey her bottle while I got the boys to bed. Looks like she fell asleep and Bailey put herself to sleep. She wasn't even in her pajamas yet!
Double ear infection (a first for her), and 2 teeth breaking through=a lot of sadness and mommy time. (Since this photo, 4 other teeth have popped through--She now has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom!)
This girl is now 9 months and still doesn't crawl. She manages to get to things by: moving backwards; getting on all fours and extending forward in a long stretch; rotating on all fours; back to sitting on her buns; basically every way, but forwards. She's so close, but just doesn't get it.
Carson loves tools and is always wanting to pound nails. So Brian got him a container of nails and a piece of firewood that he could pound nails into. It hadn't been a minute and he comes in the house crying, telling us he had got his finger with the hammer. After a quick kiss and a hug, he was back out there. It was so cute seeing him out the window, having the time of his life.
Getting it started...
Then pound away!! This seriously entertained him for at least 45 minutes. He had that piece of wood full of nails!
And somewhere in the middle of all this, Brian and I went on date to celebrate our 9th anniversary!


4 comments:
two things, first Marissa is definitely your daughter. I am sure you probably feel asleep before the babies growing up:) Second don't you dare burn that log that now has all those nails WITHOUT picking every nail up afterwards (remind you of someone). Loved the update FINALLY:)
So glad the weather is warm enough outside. Looks like you have been having a wonderful spring.
I love Carson and his tree stump to pound nails into. It so fun seeing all the outdoor life you et out there on the farm. Can't wait to come and visit!
Everyone is growing up soooo much! We took our kids fishing on a pier last weekend. They had a blast! Glad it's warming up for you!!!!
Post a Comment