For nearly the past 8 years this dish strainer has had a permanent spot on my countertop.

This dishsoap has been my best friend (or worst enemy).

But thanks to a great deal on craigslist, I now have a portable dishwasher! I'm kicking myself that I didn't invest in one of these years ago. If I'd known I'd still be renting a home after this many years I would have bought one earlier I guess!!

5 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! I swear I thought I was the only one that has been washing ALL the dishes by hand for the past 3 years.
When we bought this house the one thing on my "Wish list" I wanted was a dishwasher, and guess what we bought a house that didn't have one. So for a house warming gift my dad bought me a portable dishwasher, its loud, but I LOVE IT!! Congrats on the finding a time machine:0
Oh how I am coveting that dishwasher!!!
We had a dishwasher when Randy was in school but we gave it to another student when we moved to free up some space in the moving van. The first house we rent had all new stuff with a built in dishwasher. But the house we are in now doesn't...oh how tired I am already of washing dishes and it's only been a couple months. Let's hope I don't have to go 8 years!!!
Hooray, so glad that you have some "help" in the kitchen! We have been trying to convince Dax's mom of the same thing for a while now, with no luck.
Post a Comment