Monday, October 25, 2010

1st Birthday


SEPTEMBER 4, 2010
It's hard to believe that a year has passed since Bailey joined our family. She has brought much joy to our lives. She's really developing a cute personality mixed with a bit of attitude and spunk. I guess that comes along with the red hair. We love you Bailey!
New outfit Grandma Dawn sent in the mail. The little stinker will stand in one place, but will only walk a few steps at a time.

She can even bend down to get something and stand back up. She has great balance but prefers to crawl because she can get there faster I guess.

Loves Pat-A-Cake--I was just trying to get her attention to actually look at the camera.
Also loves sucking on the squirt bottle.
Her little "owl" lips. She makes an "oohh" sound and the kids always say she sounds like an owl.
Not sure why everyone is singing to her.

She must be waiting for the go ahead to dig in.



She's telling us how good her cake was.
She managed to make a complete mess of everything. I should have taken a picture of the floor beneath her.
We had to shed her clothes and clean her up after she ate her cupcake, which is why she's only in a diaper now.
New Toy
Bracelets, Whitney and Marissa made for her.
A Note from Marisa
I love you so, so, so, so (and so on) much. Even though you're cranky sometimes, I still love you. Love, Marissa

A few of her gifts she's playing with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all the posts keep em' coming!

Salisbury Family Blog said...

jEN...YOU ARE SO SMART TO JUST GIVE HER A CUPCAKE! i NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. tHE KIDS SCHOOL PICTURES ARE SO CUTE....i LOVE wHITNEY'S OUTFIT, i WOULD EVEN WHERE THAT! SO CUTE! (SORRY IT'S ON CAPS AND i AM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE:)

An Epic Event said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is a year old!