Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Happenings

SEPTEMBER 2010
Whitney learning to cut lawn.


Kaden and Carson helping make applesauce.


The german pancakes got left out and within reach, so Bailey was helping herself.

Kaden and Carson were jumping on the trampoline and Carson came down on Kaden and split his head open.  It was 8:30 at night so a trip to the ER it was.  He had to get a staple.  The following day the two boys again collided, this time splitting his chin open.  Brian and I had just dropped the kids off at my moms because we were heading to town.  Luckily, we weren't too far away when my mom called and said she thinks Kaden needed stitches.  So we turned around and Brian fixed him up with some steri strips that we had, which saved a trip to the doctor.  The joys of having little boys!

Bailey never falls asleep while being held, so we had to take a picture of the one time it happened.  She likes her bed when she sleeps or mom and dad's bed.

Has great balance and will stand in one place forever, but just can't figure out how to walk more than a few steps at a time.  She falls and figures she can get to places faster crawling.  She will even get up by herself in the middle of the floor with nothing to hang on to.

The kids looking silly in these play glasses.




Talking on the phone.

Getting into the sugar!

MMM!

Bailey woke up from her nap Sunday afternoon, so sick.  She had a fever and just did not feel good at all.  She fell asleep on the floor again a few minutes after she woke up.

Happy as a clam after I had given her some tylenol. She was talking to grandpa and grandma in Idaho.

Carson scaling the hallway walls.

Bailey was trying to do it also.

Whitney has always been a huge help with Bailey since the day she was born, and to this day Bailey loves her as her second mommy!
This little girl LOVES her bottle.

Bailey learning to walk.  She was walking to me down the hall, and was losing her balance, so her hands went in the air and she was swaying from side to side.  The kids couldn't stop laughing at her.
Just had a bath.  Don't you love that hair?  She wasn't happy with me that I was taking a picture.  And her teeth were hurting her to top it all off.  
Bailey had been watching Carson boxing me, so she thought she needed to have a try at it.  

She is so much help!  Crazy girl!  She was pretty proud of herself for climbing on the door of the dishwasher.
SOCCER
Whitney with the ball.
Go Marissa!
Found my wallet and decided it would be so fun to pull out all my receipts!
Left the receipts a mess and found her way to the movies.  She was chucking them off the shelf. Not sure what the fun is to pull everything out and then leave.
OCTOBER 2010
Carson had just combed his hair all by himself.
I came home one day and the kids had picked me some and Brian some flowers out of our yard.  They had wrote us a note also.  (It got tossed before I could record what it said, but it was so sweet!)
Only a year old and she loves to sleep with a baby or stuffed animal.
The girls at their 3rd grade field trip to Wanapum.  Brian went with them because I wasn't feeling well, and didn't dare leave the house.  This was the first time that I wasn't able to go with them to a school event and I hated it.  I always try to volunteer and help out with their school activities and not being able to was hard for me.  But Brian had a fun time with them, so I'm glad it worked out that he could go.
Making necklaces out of beads.

Indian Teepee
Finally off my meds that made my face blow up like a balloon, so I snapped a shot with Bailey!  We were ready to go for a walk!
Getting better at walking.




No comments: