I turned 30 this month and my husband surprised me with a little get-away to Spokane, which was very nice. We went with some friends, Hannah & Jake, and I must say, that it was Brian's idea, but I think Hannah arranged it all, so thank you also, Hannah! The first night we went to Red Lobster and then we had tickets to see the musical, South Pacific, which was very good. We all decided it was a bit long, but still very nicely performed. We stayed in a Lake House of some people we know, which was also very nice and much appreciated. The next day we did some shopping, and playing games at the house, and then went to a very yummy Steakhouse that night. The following day we did a bit more shopping before returning home. It was nice to get away from the day to day routine and craziness of our lives, and to relax and sleep in. Thank you Brian, Hannah, and Jake for a fun time!! And a BIG thank you to my mom, who watched our kids!

Brian was gone the week of my birthday deer hunting, so the kids and I had a little party without him. A dear friend made me a birthday cake, and the kids put a few candles on it and sang Happy Birthday to me. And then we attempted to take a picture but couldn't quite fit everyone in very well. Bailey was taking a nap so she missed all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment