Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wish Us Luck!!

So, my hubby and many of the people he works with decided to have a competition of the BIGGEST LOSER. Each throws in $50 and whoever loses the most wins the cash. I think the earnings are up to about $600. The only problem is, is he's not losing any weight and in fact maybe gained some. He might kill for me for saying that. But hey, I don't have room to talk because we've been on 3 vacations in the last month and a half and I haven't much watched what I've eaten. Vacation means food and I have no self-control. So, starting tomorrow THE DIET begins. I'm tired of feeling fat and pretty much tired of looking in the mirror. This diet comes from Sacred Heart and is a 7-day eating plan. It says, "If correctly followed, it will clean out your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being. After only 7 days of this process, you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10 pounds and possibly 17 pounds, and experience an abundance of energy." Now doesn't that just sound too good to be true. I'm desperate enough to try it and let me tell you it's going to be murder. If you saw the selection of what I have to eat this week, you may think I was crazy. And I know most of you are saying it's not healthy to lose that much weight in so little time and that if you do it's just going to come right back on. Maybe, but, my thinking is--that if I can see a difference at all in a short amount of time, I have better self-control with not eating so much junk. Rather than eating 3 cookies before dinner I might eat 1 or 2. And then 1 or 2 after dinner.There really is no hope for me, but I hate when I start exercising and eating less and more healthy and after a week not noticing a thing so I stop. Anywho, I'll let you know how it all goes and if the results are good I just might have to share it with you if you'd like.

4 comments:

pntmom said...

peyton says that he can teach brian some cheers and maybe that will help him lose weight, or maybe he should be come a man and play a real sport like baseball or soccer and execise a little. best of luck to that. got some hip hop ab dvds that you can borrow. they have a 7 day eating plan also, we couldn't do it the food was yuck!!
glad you made it home okay.
vandy

Anonymous said...

how fun, sounds like something i would not want to do. good luck, keep me updated.

David and Kira said...

David did that diet in Las Vegas! The soup is REALLY good, but every day? GOod luck!qweru

Deborah Austin said...

I want to hear what it is about is there a website, I am always interested in diet and nutrition stuff. Good luck.