Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So, I have to share a short conversation Whitney and I had the other day. Carson was wanting Whitney, who has been a little mother to him since he was born. Anyways, I thought it was cute that my 30 pound baby (18 mos. stat) was wanting her to hold him over me. And so as she was holding him I asked her, "Are you his second mommy?" and she said, "No, I'm his first." That just made me laugh so hard. It was so very cute!

5 comments:

ellsworth family said...

What a big little mommy! I guess now that she is his first mommy you have a little less responsibility, eh?
That really is super cute though!

Anonymous said...

love it! I love how Whitney is his mother and Marissa tries to get rid of him in exchange for Hunter. She even told me the other day that she would give me Carson for Kyla and Hunter:)

Jenks Family said...

kids say the funniest things, i just love listening to madie and morgan when they are playing house. they sound like me sometimes it scary.jilayne

Lisa Christine said...

does she change diapers too??? Send her my way!

Anonymous said...

you need to update more often. Whenever I am on here Kyla comes over and wants to see pictures of Whitney and Marissa and she has been looking at the same ones for quite a while now!!!!