Friday, June 6, 2008

Kaden's 4th Brithday

I realize I'm only a couple months behind schedule, but wanted to post these anyways. It's tradition that we celebrate birthdays with the family that lives around, which isn't much, but the kids love it.

These are the cupcakes that Kaden wanted me to make the day of his birthday. We usually celebrate with all the family on Sunday evenings, but the little kids want to celebrate the day of so we celebrated twice.


All the kiddos. Yes, they all look a little homely, but it was almost time for bed.

Kaden and his gifts from mom and dad & grandma and grandpa L.

His real birthday cake. His choice!!

His present from grandma and grandpa S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!j/k (you lead a much more busy life than me so I forgive you). Kaden looks like he loves his presents. You got his up so now I will be waiting for the girls' birthday pictures. I guess I will check back at the end of the month since their birthday was the end of may I will give you a month to get them up:)