Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random Pictures!


I've had these pictures uploaded and haven't taken the time to post them until now. They're really random, but wanted to post them anyways.

Carson is always up to something. He pushes a chair to get to what he wants when it's something in the kitchen. He knew I had cookies sitting on the counter because when I would get them for him that's where we would go. So rather than show me he wanted a cookie (which he will do) because he hasn't figured out how to talk, he decided he could get a lot more if he could just get them himself. And if you look in the cookie container a lot of the chocolate kisses are missing. That's because he just wants the chocolate, not the whole cookie. Silly boy!!

Just a picture before heading to church.

The kids and I went to a little league swimming party. They had fun for the first 25 minutes, but it was so cold outside they didn't want to swim any longer so I told them to go get in the hot showers. So they played in there for awhile before we headed home.

Kaden (above) Marissa (below)--she is shivering!!

In the showers trying to get warm. Other kids came to join them a bit later. There is another little girl in there with them in this picture.

In the van ready to go home. There lips were purple they were so cold. We had the heater on full blast and it was the middle of June. Even I was cold and I didn't get in the water.

I was mowing the lawn and turned to see the kids doing this. They had all been swimming, so I thought, but Marissa and Kaden had gone inside to change into these outfits. Marissa's attire is some of her dress up clothes and Kaden got his from downstairs in the halloween stuff. Don't ask me what sparked this idea. Whitney was the flower girl apparently. She was picking my roses (in the background) and dropping them in a path for them to follow.

Beauty and the Beast! (The bride and the friendly dinosaur)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute, very creative. Very cute beauty and friendly dinosaur.

David and Kira said...

I got a good chuckle out of this blog! Too funny!

The Abegglens said...

Ok this is kind of random, but I just saw those cookies and have been wanting to make them forever, but I don't know what they are called. So what are they called? I need the recipe.