Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Bump & Bowling

I figured since school starts tomorrow I should update what's been going on the last half of our summer.
Here's my bump at 36 weeks.
The kids earned a lot of different coupons from the local library for reading 15 hours over the summer so we took them to eat at Applebee's with there free meal coupon and then bowling. They had a blast.

Whitney holding him back from wanting to take everyone's turn.
Kaden doesn't have a lot of meat to him, so it took a lot to get the ball moving very fast.
She had the whole step thing down. She practically ran to throw the ball.
After a few times bowling he didn't want any help. And lots of times wanted to be too much help when it wasn't his turn.


Thinking he's pretty big stuff!

So excited!
Brian really trying to get ahead of me. The first game I beat him by 5. The second game he won because after a few frames I let him take over my turn, so he would try new things when it was my turn. Good times!

1 comment:

5dollarFanatic said...

I have to say I am envious of the bump-can't wait till I am that far along..you are getting so close and still look great!! Bowling looks like a lot of fun, I bet the kids loved eating out.