We went to Silverwood for 2 days the first week of August and the kids loved it. This year was Carson's first year going and he had a blast. It would have been better if I was able to go on the rides because while Brian and the older kids were riding the big rides Carson was just having to hang out with me and wait, which was sometimes a long time because the lines were quite long. I couldn't even go on the little, little, rides. He was a trooper though to wait his turn when he needed.

Marissa was the only one who braved this ride with Brian. It takes you up, up, up and then drops you like nothing. Whitney did it last year, but apparently scared her enough to not brave it again. Kaden would have, but wasn't tall enough.
I think Brian mentioned this was his favorite ride!



Bumper boats! Whitney & Kaden
My family had actually gone on this particular day and so my mom is on the boat with Carson. Marissa on the black and pink. Whitney & Kaden on the other.
A ride on the steam engine!

Carson entertaining himself on the rocks while we wait for the others.
The older kids loved these two rides the best (Timber Terror & Tremors). You can't see them hardly in the picture, but they're there.
This ride gets going 65 mph dropping in and out of dark tunnels.
The second day we met up with some friends, Jake & Hannah. We were going to spend most the day at the waterpark, but it was pretty cool and the kids were cold, so we didn't stay as long and headed back to the rides. I wish I'd taken more pictures this day, but I didn't. Carson loved the waterslides, but had purple lips and shivering the whole time. The older kids liked the tube rides. Marissa even went on a big slide (that I wouldn't do last year because it looked too insane) that practically drops you straight down and gets you going 55 mph (so it says), and when she got to the bottom she was in tears. I asked her if it was because it was scary, but she informed me it was because she had a huge wedgie when she got up. I informed her that everyone does because they're going so fast, even the big people.


Raft ride! They loved this one!
Finishing off the trip on the little train ride.

(The date on half the pictures is wrong again.)
Marissa was the only one who braved this ride with Brian. It takes you up, up, up and then drops you like nothing. Whitney did it last year, but apparently scared her enough to not brave it again. Kaden would have, but wasn't tall enough.
I think Brian mentioned this was his favorite ride!
Bumper boats! Whitney & Kaden
My family had actually gone on this particular day and so my mom is on the boat with Carson. Marissa on the black and pink. Whitney & Kaden on the other.
A ride on the steam engine!
Carson entertaining himself on the rocks while we wait for the others.
The older kids loved these two rides the best (Timber Terror & Tremors). You can't see them hardly in the picture, but they're there.
This ride gets going 65 mph dropping in and out of dark tunnels.
The second day we met up with some friends, Jake & Hannah. We were going to spend most the day at the waterpark, but it was pretty cool and the kids were cold, so we didn't stay as long and headed back to the rides. I wish I'd taken more pictures this day, but I didn't. Carson loved the waterslides, but had purple lips and shivering the whole time. The older kids liked the tube rides. Marissa even went on a big slide (that I wouldn't do last year because it looked too insane) that practically drops you straight down and gets you going 55 mph (so it says), and when she got to the bottom she was in tears. I asked her if it was because it was scary, but she informed me it was because she had a huge wedgie when she got up. I informed her that everyone does because they're going so fast, even the big people.
Raft ride! They loved this one!
Finishing off the trip on the little train ride.
(The date on half the pictures is wrong again.)


No comments:
Post a Comment