Whitney
Marissa
Kaden
Carson
Mom and 3 oldest. Carson wasn't cooperating!
Dad and kids
Brian ordered 15 more chickens a couple months ago and this one was one that they apparently just threw in. It is quite ugly, but the kids love it and when Brian stuck it on top his hat, they (especially Carson), thought it was hilarious.

And this is our first egg. Brian had come home from work and found it while he was putting them in for the night. He came in and was quite pleased with his finding. He had me take a picture of him with it, but it didn't turn out, so I'm posting one with Marissa holding it. We're getting about 8 eggs a day now, and will be getting much more in the near future. People at Brian's work buys them and he gives the money to the kids for mission and college savings.
We watched a friend's 3 little girls one day and they had fun playing dress-up and putting on make-up. We just had to take pictures. They even dressed up Carson because he really wanted to, but I told him to go dress-up in his power ranger costume. Dad would not have been happy to see him in a cute little dress.




Brian turned the 'BIG 30' on August 4th. He had to work on his birthday so we didn't do much. The kids and I had cards and treats hanging from strings to surprise him when he woke up, and also made him cinnamon rolls for when he got home. The following week when he a had a couple days off, I had scheduled a couple's massage, arranged to meet for dinner at Red Robin with near siblings, went to a movie, and had a hotel booked for that evening. He was surprised for most of it, but the day before the spa place had called to confirm our appointment (I was at the doctor), and so he did know about that.

These are small, but all I have. I forgot my camera, so my sister-in-law emailed these to me, but I don't know how to enlarge them.
Sterling & Lindsey, Jande (Hubby was working), Me & Brian
Shaun & Shaylene
Birthday Party with extended family (The date on the picture is a month ahead, oops!)
Lots of helpers to blow out all those candles. Notice all the smoke!
Waiting so patiently for his cake and ice cream!
Marissa
Kaden
Carson
Mom and 3 oldest. Carson wasn't cooperating!
Dad and kids

Brian ordered 15 more chickens a couple months ago and this one was one that they apparently just threw in. It is quite ugly, but the kids love it and when Brian stuck it on top his hat, they (especially Carson), thought it was hilarious.
And this is our first egg. Brian had come home from work and found it while he was putting them in for the night. He came in and was quite pleased with his finding. He had me take a picture of him with it, but it didn't turn out, so I'm posting one with Marissa holding it. We're getting about 8 eggs a day now, and will be getting much more in the near future. People at Brian's work buys them and he gives the money to the kids for mission and college savings.
We watched a friend's 3 little girls one day and they had fun playing dress-up and putting on make-up. We just had to take pictures. They even dressed up Carson because he really wanted to, but I told him to go dress-up in his power ranger costume. Dad would not have been happy to see him in a cute little dress.
Brian turned the 'BIG 30' on August 4th. He had to work on his birthday so we didn't do much. The kids and I had cards and treats hanging from strings to surprise him when he woke up, and also made him cinnamon rolls for when he got home. The following week when he a had a couple days off, I had scheduled a couple's massage, arranged to meet for dinner at Red Robin with near siblings, went to a movie, and had a hotel booked for that evening. He was surprised for most of it, but the day before the spa place had called to confirm our appointment (I was at the doctor), and so he did know about that.
These are small, but all I have. I forgot my camera, so my sister-in-law emailed these to me, but I don't know how to enlarge them.
Sterling & Lindsey, Jande (Hubby was working), Me & Brian

Shaun & Shaylene
Birthday Party with extended family (The date on the picture is a month ahead, oops!)
Lots of helpers to blow out all those candles. Notice all the smoke!
Waiting so patiently for his cake and ice cream!


2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and a busy summer. Fun. How are things going with your pregnancy? Are you ready to meet your little one?
The first egg is sooo exciting! I remember our first egg.
Post a Comment