Kaden started Kindergarten Wednesday and was super excited. On Tuesday, we had met with his teacher and taken all his supplies to his class. The teacher gave him a little assessment test to see where he was at academically. He did very well! His teacher asked me if he was reading at home and I told her he could read most 3 letter words/simple words. Basically words that if the letters in the word made the correct sound he was able to sound it out and read it. She said, she was going to start him in the highest reading group and wouldn't be surprised if she was to move him to a 1st grade reading group at some point in time (if he was ahead of where they were at). I'm always wanting my kids to do well in school, so to hear that before he's even started made me feel good.
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
2 comments:
I love that picture of them running from the bus home. After school, everyone is excited to be home together!
How is it only having 2 home? I love school!!
Post a Comment