Friday, September 11, 2009

TOO MUCH FUN

Whitney was my little photographer as we gave Bailey a bath. She loves being bathed. I think she'll love it better when her cord falls off and can actually be in the water.
Before her bath: She really was awake, just happened to shut her eyes for the picture.






I dressed Bailey up and had a little photo shoot. As you can tell I'm having way too much fun with this little girl.



Love those cheeks!

10 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm a little behind on checking your blog so I just found out. Congrats! She is beautiful and I love the name Bailey. Looks like she has some pretty proud older siblings.

David and Kira said...

What a cute dress!!

ellsworth family said...

congrats, such a cutie!

Shaun&jennifer said...

I love chubby babies!! She is so cute, maybe one day we'll have another little doll to play with....

Lisa Christine said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! When Donald saw her picture he said, 'she's definitely a Lloyd' :)

It's hard to imagine that your sweet family already has 5 children! What a blessing!

Enjoy every minute!

Karin said...

She is precious!!!!

Deborah Austin said...

Congrats!!!

That is so exciting she is so so very cute. Good Job MOMMY. Love the name Bailey!

Aren't girls so much fun!

Kelsey Sue said...

Yay! Bailey! I was pretty sad that I didn't get to see her before leaving. She looks adorable! Can't wait to see her in a few months!

Salisbury's said...

so cute! I love to play dress-up too - with the girls!

Dax and Jen said...

Congratulations!! I've been so behind on looking at people's blogs because we don't have internet. She is adorable!