Saturday, September 5, 2009

Announcing...

Bailey Dawn
Born: September 4, 2009 @ 3:40 am.
Weight: 9 lbs. 1.4 oz.
Length: 21 1/2 inches


After a rough couple minutes of trying to get Bailey to breathe on her own, she's perfectly healthy and beautiful. We feel so incredibly grateful for the new little miracle that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I'm sure I'll have a lot more updating of pictures when I get home. The kids are so excited to be little helpers.














20 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats! We LOVE the name! ;)

Enriquez Family said...

Congrats! She looks a lot like Carson! SO cute!

marciekoch said...

Congratulations! What a great addition to your already adorable family!

Lisa and Randy said...

Congrats!! She is a doll. We are so happy for you!!

ellsworth family said...

Congratulations! I am glad the two of you are doing good. Looks like your kids are all excited to be beg brothers/sisters.
Great day! She and I share a birthday.

Salisbury Family Blog said...

Congrats Jen. She is such a doll! I love your skin to skin picture with you, I loved that part of having a new baby. Words can't describe it. I am glad everything turned out ok, oh and I love the name!

Shaun&jennifer said...

Another little girl to play with!! Glad to hear she is healthy and hope you have a good recovery...love the name!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Congratulations!!!!

David and Kira said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear it's a girl!! So fun to dress up!! Glad it all went well and you are so lucky to go early! I can't believe she was so big that early!! She was obviously ready! Hope you recover well!!

Blake and Tristan said...

I already some of the pictures on facebook, but I just wanted to say congratulations again. We are so excited for you. I hope you have a quick recovery.

The Price Family said...

Congrats! Happy to hear things are well.

Scott and Kelli said...

Congrats! I'm so glad things went well.

BriAnne said...

Congratulations you guys!! And yay for chunky babies! She looks like Carson!! (In a much prettier, feminine way, of course). Hope you're all doing well.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

CONGRATULATIONS JENN AND FAMILY!!!! OOOOH she is just so cute and looks exactly like all your other ones!!:D And she was a big girl! Good job on making such an adorable family, I'm so happy for you guys and glad all went well! Give her some extra hugs from me!;)

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! What an adorable family!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen! I wish I could've seen her before I left for BYU-Idaho. I'll come back for Thanksgiving and see you all then.

Mikaela said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well in delivery. And wow, I too am glad you went early, what a big baby! :)

Karin said...

Congratulations! Bailey is beautiful, and I am sure everyone feels blessed! We love you!

Jenks Family said...

She is very cute, I'm so glad you got a girl. I have lots of clothes if your need girl clothes.

5dollarFanatic said...

Congrats on your new girl-she is so beautiful!! I am so happy you are both healthy and doing well!