I've had a lot of nights were i see these bright eyes at my house too!:) So cute! She's such a little chubbies....i love it, all my kids get that way!:D Hey,will you let Jande know that i can't get on her blog.....she writes comments on mine all the time, but i can't see hers?! Thanks!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
5 comments:
She's amazing. Hope you got some sleep!!! :) How are you feeling? I love all your pics of your dear family!! Miss you!
She is completely edible!! I love your girls hair. How cute that Whitney went so short---I love it!
Oh don't you just love those nights!! If they only knew how great sleep was:)
Gotta love them!!
I've had a lot of nights were i see these bright eyes at my house too!:) So cute! She's such a little chubbies....i love it, all my kids get that way!:D Hey,will you let Jande know that i can't get on her blog.....she writes comments on mine all the time, but i can't see hers?! Thanks!
Post a Comment