Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When we got home from Idaho, I decided it was time to get her crib set up and to get her out of the cradle. She sleeps in the boys room because it's the only room it would fit in. Anyhow, the boys were so excited. Kaden told me that when she woke up in the night he would feed her. I told him that I would have to do it. Then he said, "well I'll come get you when she wakes up." It was so cute. He was so willing to help. She's slept through the night every night so far.
Sporting a new accessory--A Barrett
My dad and brothers are laying a new pipeline between our house and the pond and Carson was out there in his jammies and bathrobe, trying to help. Crazy kid!
We have 15 new chicks. These chickens will eventually lay eggs that they call, Easter Eggs. They're colored eggs. Should be fun!
Uncle Chandler rototilled our garden and the boys are always willing to go along for a ride.

I was out helping to guide Chandler and the girls were inside taking care of Bailey because it wasn't too warm outside and the wind was a bit chilly. After awhile they had dressed her in Whitney's sweatshirt and brought her out to me because they were done watching her.
Carson likes to play guitar hero, but can't really do it, so Whitney lets him think it's him that's playing.
These smiles are just too cute to not post. If time could just freeze sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving all the new pictures. Bailey looks adorable and I love that green shirt she is wearing. Spring break looked like you had plenty to do. Sometimes I think being able to travel away to visit family would be kind of fun for a change.

Hannah said...

Her smile is adorable and I LOVE the dimples.