Ariana has been on out on her mission 3 weeks from tomorrow. She ended up flying to the Provo MTC since her visa didn't come in. I believe she is on my Aunt Launa's phone calling my Mom to tell her she made it. 

Standing by Brasil flag
Going IN!! AHHH I can't believe it!
Not much luggage for 18 months:)

Her visa came in 6 days after she entered the MTC in Provo, and flew to Brazil the following day. She's been there almost 2 weeks, and is doing great! I still can't believe she's on a mission. Ariana was nearly my full-time babysitter! I tease her that it's quite possible she may never want children after all the babysitting she's done for me. Hopefully, that won't be the case, and if she ever lives near me, I know that my turn for babysitting is coming! And I'll be happy to do it!
Love you Rana Mana!


Standing by Brasil flag

Going IN!! AHHH I can't believe it!

Not much luggage for 18 months:)


Her visa came in 6 days after she entered the MTC in Provo, and flew to Brazil the following day. She's been there almost 2 weeks, and is doing great! I still can't believe she's on a mission. Ariana was nearly my full-time babysitter! I tease her that it's quite possible she may never want children after all the babysitting she's done for me. Hopefully, that won't be the case, and if she ever lives near me, I know that my turn for babysitting is coming! And I'll be happy to do it!
Love you Rana Mana!


No comments:
Post a Comment