Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 13, 2010
The Saturday after my grandma died, I was able to go and be with grandpa and all the family. It was great to see family that I haven't seen for a long time.
Me, Bailey, and Grandpa

He showed the outfit my Grandma wore on their honeymoon, they still had it! How cute is that?
All my siblings were able to make it home also! Travis was able to be here for two days but had to go home early Monday morning for "busy" tax season. Have I mentioned I love having so many brothers and sisters! We have a great time together!

March 15, 2010
The funeral was simply amazing! Grandma is truly an amazing woman!
The oldest Grandson from each family were the pallbearers. My oldest brother Todd is in the front, right wearing the black suit.


This picture is priceless. Kyla and Carson were being so reverent during the prayer. Yes that means my sister was taking a picture during the prayer:) (I stole some of her pictures, thanks Jande)







My family (minus Travis)
Me, Dad, Trevor, Todd, Shaun, Sterling
Mom, Garrett, Chandler, Ariana, Jande
Joseph
My Mom, Aunts and Uncle
Marie, Darla, Mom, Uncle Brian (2nd row behind the girls), Diane, Lorilee, Michelle, Launa
My grandma is next to my Uncle Kent



Cousins--Marissa & Kenzie
Kaden, Joseph, Brigham, Carson, Bailey, Whitney, Kenzie, Marissa
It was an emotional day but a happy day as well. We have such a great FAMILY!
When we got back to the church for the luncheon (which was excellent) we got the opportunity to sit in on my sister being set apart as a missionary. My Grandpa gave my grandma's watch to Ariana and told her he wanted it to go to South America with her. And when she gets home she is to tell him of all the places that watch has been and the experiences she's had. That again brought tears to my eyes. As I mentioned before, my grandparents love the people of South America!

1 comment:

Salisbury's said...

I was a great, hard day. Granda Cook was an wonderful person and I am so glad I was able to know her even for a short time. You have some great pictures of that day.