Friday, June 6, 2008

T-Ball

Kindergartners playing t-ball is absolute chaos. I had to sometimes talk myself into being excited about going to their games, not because I don't enjoy supporting my children, but at this age it's crazy, mass confusion. Most the game is spent reminding the kids to stand up while playing in the field or to sit and quit throwing grass at each other while they should be sitting on the bench waiting to bat. But they had fun and the boys enjoyed getting out of the house to go to their games.
Marissa-pretty in pink. There was another girl on the team who had a pink helmet and pink mitt and let me tell you, Marissa couldn't understand why I wouldn't get her the same.
My little Miss Priss waiting for the ball to come her way. She was so excited to play t-ball and she looked so cute trying to learn the game. Hopefully, practice makes perfect!
Whitney sporting her bright, cheery clothes as she runs for home base.
Whitney cranking the ball. For being somewhat forced to play t-ball (only to try and cure her of not wanting to try things because of her embarassment/shyness), she loved it and just might have a natural ability.
This little guy would spot the girls on the field and try to make a mad dash for them every chance he could. Carson loves to play t-ball and is so cute to watch. He even does a couple practice swings before he hits the ball. I'll have to try and post a video because he totally knows what he's doing. I guess he's been to a few games.

5 comments:

David and Kira said...

Yeah your kids should be really good at that sport when they get older! It kinda runs in the family!!

Anonymous said...

Carson makes me look like a bad mother. Kyla doesn't have a clue:) Maybe we should invest in a bat, Goodwill here we come!!

Lisa Christine said...

What fun! I cant wait to get Alexandra in sports!

BriAnne said...

Carson and Hunter need to play together. Hunter can actually hit already with us pitching him the ball. It's nuts! He's so naturally athletic I can hardly believe it (which is probably lucky for him because Kyle would probably disown him if he wasn't).:)

The Donald said...

I can't wait until Lex is old enough to play. Oh wait, I just saw Lisa's comment. Well, ditto to what my wife said.