A friend (Sabrina) came to take the girls' pictures awhile ago and I thought they turned out so cute! She did a great job! Thanks Sabrina! Their clothes aren't really coordinating because unfortunately my girls don't like to dress alike, EVER! Which is o.k. most the time, but sometimes (like when I want their picture together), I wish they'd cooperate. And this is what they wanted to wear so I wasn't going to fight with them this time. I also thought for sure, with all the shirts they have between the two of them surely I would be able to find something for pictures without having to buy them anything new. Well, the night before I realized their shirts were all a little worn and dingy for pictures, but oh well. We'll plan better next time I guess.
Way to go Sabrina!! They are so cute. I love every one of them. You're going to have a hard time choosing one for your wall...or maybe you already have!
I LOVE those! Why couldn't I have twins? They are so cute together, I really love the B+W one. They are starting to look more and more alike! They are dolls.
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
8 comments:
WAY Cute! I love the last one of them on the bike.
Way to go Sabrina!! They are so cute. I love every one of them. You're going to have a hard time choosing one for your wall...or maybe you already have!
So cute!! Good thing they look like you Jen!!
These are great photos! OH my that Marissa looks so much like you! How fun!! Have a great day Jen!
I LOVE those! Why couldn't I have twins? They are so cute together, I really love the B+W one. They are starting to look more and more alike! They are dolls.
Cute cute cute!
I am loving those pictures. Your daughters are so pretty-not much of a surprise there-just look at their gorgeous mama.
I LOVE the last two!
Post a Comment