Monday, December 15, 2008

Marissa Lost her 1st Tooth

Saturday night Marissa had dental floss playing with her loose tooth. More like trying to make it looser. She came to me and said she'd made it looser, so I took a look and it was ready. She started out brave, but got a little teary eyed and started to cry because she was scared it was going to hurt. It only took a little jerk and it was out. Piece of Cake! She was excited about losing her 1st tooth. The high for tonight is supposed to be 3 degrees. Ouch!

1 comment:

Salisbury Family Blog said...

3 degrees! That's outrageous. I don't eventhink I could physically handle that! Way to go Marissa, how fun for her. Travis does all the pulling of teeth in our house, I am still too chicken. I pay Kennedy an extra dollar if she does it herself!