Tonight was our ward christmas party. It started with singing, stories, and entertainment. Our family got to perform with 2 other families to the song "Nuttin for Christmas". The kids did awesome. They sang their parts great, but the microphone wasn't too loud, but oh, well. After we were done, Kaden leaned over to me and said, "Mom, I was brave." It was too cute! After the entertainment, we had a visitor from the North Pole. The kids could hardly wait for Santa. They all sat on Santa's lap. Kaden was a little nervous and needed me to go with him and tell Santa what he wanted. He did get brave and say for himself a couple things. Carson on the other hand wasn't fazed a bit. He was thrilled to sit on Santa's lap. They all made it home with a sack full of candy. We then ate pie and ice cream. We had a good time!

Carson really didn't have a part. He was supposed to run around the stage and just act naughty, but I think he got a little stage fright because he just stood there. (When we practiced he played the part very well) I was holding a microphone and he came up to me and wanted to hold it.




3 comments:
Wow good for your kids. Both of ours screamed and couldn't get away fast enough!! I guess that was the Salisbury side coming out in them.
Wow good for your kids. Both of ours screamed and couldn't get away fast enough!! I guess that was the Salisbury side coming out in them.
So cute......there are no tears sitting on this Santa!! Impressive! i'm hoping we can find one this year that the girls can get pictures with! We missed seeing one last year so I'm pretty sure ours will have some tears in it!;) Your kids are adorable! Adilyn is sitting on my lap right now waving to the Santa pictures you have and she's telling me she wants to sit on his lap....I guess we'll see!
Post a Comment