Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brian with his kill!

Brian went hunting this morning with some guys from our ward and this is what he came home with. When I asked him what he had planned to do with all the geese his response was that he was going to have them stuffed and use them as decor in our home. Not a chance! He thought it was funny anyways.

********************************************************************
Second post of the day so keep reading!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Those look huge! (Or is that how big all geese are, I've never really paid attention.

Salisbury's said...

When are you going to take me on a guided goose hunting tour?

Shaun

BriAnne said...

hey brian those geese look just like the ones at columbia park pond in town!!! did you use white or wheat bread to bring them in!!!J/k nice job! kyle

Karin said...

Wow!!! What do you really do with geese? Seeing him reminded me of the time Jakob picked up Sterlings ducks when we came for Christmas in 2002. I think Jakob thought they were stuffed animals...