I haven't posted anything other than the girls video from our ward New Year's Eve party and unfortunately I only have this picture. I was too busy video recording everything I guess. The kids had a blast. Brian took Carson home with him to go to bed, while me and the 3 oldest partied our little hearts out and rang in the New Year!
My dear hubby finally got the tetherball all put together and Whitney has been in heaven ever since. I told him in the future it's no fun to get something for christmas if you can't actually use it. This is where the frustration with hunting comes into play. His excuse being, he hadn't "had a chance" to get it done. That's because every "chance he had" he chose to be hunting. Anyhow, it's done and she's loving it. I've even tested out my own skills. I used to be a tetherball fanatic, just like her.


5 comments:
Can you believe Cameron's school has not ONE tetherball?!! I remember the LINES and tournaments in grade school with that ball!! Also- 4 square was another exciting recess game, I remember standing in those lines too...memories!!
I loved tetherball too - I had a two week long game one time in 5th grade with Julie Coyle. We were intense.
And now - one of the games on the Wii is tetherball...not so good in my old age!!
Bring it WHITNEY!! I was 2nd grade champion:) Let's see those skills! Nice geese Brian, I think you should stuff them too:)
I think being a tetherball fanatic and a Salisbury go hand-in-hand. Jande was intense back in the day!!!
I love the "Hunting Excuse" well I just remeind Shaun all the things he gets to do after hunting season! Whitney looks like she is having fun. Kaden and Carson look like they are ready for a lesson.
Post a Comment