OK, this is a fun one...
I've just been photo-tagged so now it is my turn.
Here is what you need to do:
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
My 6th folder, 6th picture is.....

I was out doing yard work and put Kaden in the old, rusted wheel barrow to go for a ride. Apparently, he was a little nervous about the whole situation. He is a week from turning a year old in this picture. How sad!! Where has the time gone??
I tag whoever would like to do this!!


3 comments:
Oh my word, I can't even hardly remember when Kaden was that little! Time does fly way too fast, I can't believe Kyla is going to be 3 in a month, ahhhh, make it stop!!
Hey It's Alayna Bleazard. I fiannly found your blog, so I am going to add you to our list so I can see how you are doing! I am so happpy to find it!
Hey Jen, I went private on my blog, and I don't have your email address to add you as a reader. Email me at mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com and I will get ya on my list!
Thanks,
Mikaela
Post a Comment