Monday, February 16, 2009

Carson Moments!

I found Carson the other day with a head full of vaseline. I put him in the bath and washing his hair a half dozen times didn't seem to help. So I said, forget it. It will eventually come out. Well, the next day Brian tryed to fix it by scrubbing his hair with Pumice Hand Cleaner (a gritty hand cleaner used to remove the toughest dirt, grease, grime, soils, resins, ink, paint, glue, rubber cement, gasket and tile cements.) Poor kid! These pictures are before we attempted to get it out. Pure Vaseline in that hair! I should also mention that he had it all over his hands and was sitting on my bed while doing this. So, it got on the comforter as well. I've practically given up on keeping anything looking nice in my house.


Wearing daddy's basketball shoes.

2 comments:

The French Family said...

Kids can be so messy - I sometimes think that's all that's on their minds for the whole day! Kate has made some pretty big messes too. Best thing to do is blog about them so you can go back and remember how silly they were when they're all grown up.

Anonymous said...

I've been through this exact thing. De-Solv-it (get at Walmart or any store for that matter). It will get grease and grease stains out of clothes AND Vaseline out of hair and bedspreads. It also removes gum, crayon, candle wax, grass stains, lipstick, tar, tree sap and a list of many other things. Oh, and it removes wax left over from waxing eyebrows. (I ran out of the remover!) It's a little gift from heaven.