It is a constant fight between the kids who gets to hold Bailey. She is definately not lacking any love or attention. It's actually a lot of fun seeing them all so excited about having a new baby in the home. They all needed a turn holding her before church, so I took pictures.
I want a turn!! I'm just kiding. She is adorable especially in her cute dress! I cannot wait to come home in November to see you all. Have fun Lloyd's. I miss you all. Love you!
Brian and I started our journey together 9 years ago. In those years we have been blessed with 5 children: Whitney, Marissa, Kaden, Carson, and Bailey. Brian works as an ER Nurse and will be starting the Masters Program to become a Nurse Practitioner. I get to stay home and be "Mom".
We mAy nOt HavE It All tOgetheR, bUt TogethEr We hAve It ALL!
2 comments:
I want a turn!! I'm just kiding. She is adorable especially in her cute dress! I cannot wait to come home in November to see you all. Have fun Lloyd's. I miss you all. Love you!
There is lots of love in your house - hopefully it will last when you really need the help!! I am sure Whitney will be there to help you out!
Post a Comment